Friday, January 8, 2010

testimony^^

well... jst had our meeting today... so since I still have the mood to do so, I'll try post as much as possible^^ I wanna share about... how lord guide and keep me alive all these time... maybe some of you who read this don't think that it is a big deal and all, but I'll share also^^ My story is not as bad as someone who doesn't have a family since young, bcuz I have 1, and it was a pretty good family^^ but ofcuz like all 'stories' things change... my parents start to argue bcuz of money, starting with just short 2 hours fights, then turn into those 'cold war' for a couple of days, and then until now^^ the last time I heard them talking to each other was like... 3-4 years ago maybe? and never had dinner with the whole family together during those time also... if you ask me, i kinda think that, not having something at all is better than losing it... I rather eat outside alone than eating with half of the family at home, ofcuz i did think off dying before, but a christian friend of my told my before that life is a gift given by god and we need to treasure it, by that, I continue to live until now^^ going thru a lot of problem with the help of god^^

No comments:

Post a Comment